Monday, September 17th 2018, 4:51 pm
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 1 yellow or white onion, chopped
- 1 can tomato soup
- 1 (28 ounce can) crushed tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon spaghetti seasoning
- 2 tablespoon brown sugar
- 3 crushed garlic cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon all spice
- 1 pound elbow or small shells macaroni, cooked al dente
- In a large stockpot, drizzle with olive oil and brown the ground beef.
- Drain any excess grease from pan.
- Return the ground beef to the pot and add in the onion, green pepper and garlic.
- Saute the vegetables till tender.
- Pour in the tomato soup, crushed tomatoes, spaghetti seasoning, all spice and brown sugar.
- Simmer together for 15 minutes with the lid on the pan.
- Stir in the cooked pasta and stir to coat with the sauce.
- Serve with your favorite green salad.
- Sprinkle the goulash with cheddar cheese!