Monday, August 26th 2019, 3:51 PM CDT
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 small onion, minced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup minced Italian parsley
- 1 lb 80% ground beef
- 1 pound ground pork
- 1 egg
- 2 slices white bread or Italian bread crumbled
- 1/4 cup milk
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasonings
- 1 cup Parmesan/Romano cheese, grated
- In a small bowl combine the bread and milk.
- Allow that to set.
- Saute the onion and garlic in olive oil over medium to low heat.
- Do not burn.
- Mix all of the remaining ingredients in a bowl.
- Stir in the wet bread and sauteed onion mixture.
- Use a small cookie cookie scoop to make round meatballs.
- Sauté the meatballs in a skillet till browned and then continue to cook in pasta sauce!
- Serve with your favorite pasta!