Monday, August 5th 2019, 4:31 PM CDT
- 2 large tomatoes
- 1/2 cup panko crumbs
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- Fresh basil
- Preheat broiler.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Remove stem from tomatoes and cut in half.
- Lay cut side up on baking sheet.
- In a small bowl, mix together the panko crumbs, butter, Parmesan cheese, & Italian seasoning.
- Salt and pepper the tomatoes.
- Add the bread crumb mixture to the top of each tomato.
- Place the tomatoes in the broiler.
- Cook for 5-10 minutes until golden brown and bubbly.