Wednesday, March 31st 2021, 3:51 pm
By: News 9
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1 cup butterscotch chips
- ½ cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 package crunchy chow mein noodles
- Candy eggs
- In a microwave on LOW in 30 second intervals, melt the chocolate and butterscotch chips in a glass bowl.
- Stir together till the chips are melted.
- Add the peanut butter and stir until the PB is fully incorporated.
- Stir in the chow mein noodles till they are all coated in the chocolate mixture.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment or wax paper.
- Use a small cookie scoop to place mounds on the paper.
- Use a spoon to make a hole or indention in the middle and then set the candy eggs in the center.
- Allow the nests to harden.
- Store in an airtight container until you are ready to serve.
Click here to follow Sassy Mama on Facebook.