Wednesday, January 27th 2021, 4:15 pm
- 3 egg whites, room temperature
- 2 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Beat the 3 egg whites in a medium sized bowl using a hand or stand mixer until stiff peaks form.
- Sift in sugar and cornstarch.
- Fold into the egg whites until ingredients are combined.
- Stir in vanilla.
- Add food coloring to color your cloud.
- Use a spatula to spoon the cloud onto the center of the baking sheet.
- Leave the bread in a mound.
- Bake for 35 minutes or until the cloud is no longer sticky to the touch.
- Cool and eat!
Click here to follow Sassy Mama on Facebook.