4 cups old-fashioned rolled oats
2 1/2 cups almonds
1 1/2 cups flaked coconut
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup cooking oil
1/2 cup honey
1 cup dried cranberries
1 cup raisins
1. Set rack in the middle of oven and preheat to 350 degrees.
2. Line a shallow pan with tin foil.
3. Toss together oats, almonds, coconut and salt.
4. Whisk together oil and honey to add to oat mixture and mix thoroughly.
5. Spread granola out on baking pan and bake for 20-30 minutes while stirring occasionally.
6. Transfer granola to large bowl and toss in dried cranberries and raisins.
7. Store in air tight container.
Serving: 1/2 cup
Nutrition Facts Per Serving:
Protein: 6 grams
Fat: 16 grams
Sodium: 32 mg
Fiber: 5 grams
* Easy to pack snack in small zip bags to tote on family hike or for mid-day snack at school
*Great snack for quick energy on hikes, bike rides and skiing
* Kids can help make this recipe