Snapper filet 6 oz filet
Flour for dredge 2 oz
Salt & pepper to taste
White wine 3 oz
Red bell pepper brunoise 1 tsp
Garlic chopped 1 tbl
Lemon juice half oz
Parsley chopped fine 2 tbl
1. Season fish with salt and pepper then drudge fish through flour and place in hot buttered pan.
2. Sear both sides and remove. Place on pan and put in oven 6 minutes at 350
3. Take pan drippings on slow heat and add wine, red pepper, garlic and lemon juice.
4. Reduce for 2 minutes over medium heat. Place the fish on the plate and top with pan sauce.
5. Serve with carrots and potato.