Wednesday, July 6th 2011, 2:40 pm
By: News 9
½ tsp vanilla
1 can cherry pie filling
½ cup sugar
2 bananas, sliced
8-ounce cream cheese
Small can crushed pineapple
1 roll refrigerated sugar cookie dough, sliced
1 jar orange marmalade
- Spray cooking spray on a pizza pan.
- Place sliced cookie dough in a single layer, touching each other, on the pizza pan and bake according to the directions.
- In a small bowl, mix together cream cheese, vanilla and sugar.
- Spread cream cheese mixture over the top of the cooled sugar cookies.
- Spoon cherry pie filling on outside edge of cookies.
- Place sliced bananas inside ring of cherries on the cookies.
- Drain the pineapple and place in the center of the cookies.
- Spoon marmalade over bananas and pineapple so they won't brown.
- Cut and serve (refrigerate left overs).