1 can (13.8oz) refrigerated classic pizza crust
¼ cup shredded Cheddar cheese (2 oz)
2 tsp Olive Oil
1¼ cups shredded Mozzerella cheese (6 oz)
¼ cup Pizza Sauce
Cornmeal, if desired
Toppings (each top 4 pizzas)
ITALIAN SAUSAGE PIZZA
1/8 lb bulk Italian sausage, cooked
1 Tbsp shredded Parmesan cheese
½ small onion, chopped (¼ cup)
3 to 4 (¼" thick) slices Roma tomato (1 medium)
½ tsp chopped fresh oregano, if desired
1 Tbsp thin fresh basil strips
8 to 10 slices pepperoni (3 oz pkg)
1. Heat oven to 425 degrees.
2. Spray cookie sheet with cooking spray; sprinkle with cornmeal (optional).
3. Do not unroll dough. Cut roll of dough into (4) equal pieces; shape each piece into a ball. Roll or press each ball of dough into a 5" round making edges slightly thicker to form a rim. Place the rounds on the prepared cooking sheet; brush each with oil.
4. Bake 6 to 8 minutes. Top each round with 1 of the variations below.
5. Bake 10 to 13 minutes longer or until crust is deep golden brown and cheese is melted and bubbly.