All Occupants Accounted For In MWC House Fire


Sunday, January 29th 2012, 9:09 pm
By: News 9


Midwest City firefighters made quick work of a residential fire in which bystanders first thought someone might have been trapped.

The fire was reported to dispatch at 4204 N. Shady Brook Drive about 8 p.m.  The caller told the dispatcher that all the residents had gotten out safely, but one had gone back in to retrieve a dog and had not returned.

Firefighters accounted for all residents and were able to knock down a fire which appeared to be started by a space heater.

No injuries were reported.