2 cups Sugar
4 ea.Eggs (LG)
1 cupAll Natural Applesauce
2 cups All Purpose Flour
2 tsp.Baking Soda
Milk As Needed
Powdered Sugar As Needed
1. Heat oven to 325°F. Spray a 9"by13" Pan.
2. Whisk the flour, baking soda, and cinnamon in a bowl. Set aside.
3. In a separate bowl whisk to together the eggs and sugar. Next, stir in the pumpkin and
applesauce till it's incorporated.
4. Now switch over to a rubber spatula and add the flour mixture in three stages. Make
sure you fold in the flour.
5. Once all the flour mixture is incorporated pour the batter into the pan. Spread the
batter to level it out. Place the pan in the oven for 30-45 minutes. or until a toothpick
comes out clean. Once done cool the cake.
6. To make the icing just add some powdered sugar in a bowl and add enough milk until
you get the desired constancy. You can incorporate with a spoon.
7. To serve cut a piece of cake and drizzle the icing over it.