Firefighters Rescue Man From Northwest OKC Apartment Fire


Wednesday, February 4th 2015, 8:12 am

By: News 9


A fire in northwest Oklahoma City, left one man in the hospital Wednesday morning.

Oklahoma City firefighters rushed to the Grouse Run Apartments on the 2400 block of N.W. 122nd around 2 a.m. Firefighters had to race to get him out of the apartment. When they found him, he was unresponsive and lying face down in one of the bedrooms.

Firefighters worked to revive him and he was eventually transported to Integris Baptist Hospital. It's not clear what condition he is in right now. He was being treated for smoke inhalation and not for burns.

As for the fire, it appears to have started in the kitchen. Investigators are trying to find out if there were working smoke detectors in the unit.

The investigators are trying to figure out what started the fire. The fire caused about $5,000 damage.

logo

Get The Daily Update!

Be among the first to get breaking news, weather, and general news updates from News On 6 delivered right to your inbox!

More Like This

February 4th, 2015

July 20th, 2022

August 31st, 2021

August 13th, 2021

Top Headlines

September 25th, 2022

September 24th, 2022

September 24th, 2022

September 24th, 2022