Wednesday, June 28th 2017, 5:32 pm
By: News 9
- 2 tomatoes diced and seeded
- 1/2 cup chopped artichoke hears
- 1/4 cup chopped kalamata olives
- 3 tablespoon feta cheese, crumbles
- Fresh basil, thinly sliced
- 1 baguette, sliced thin
- Olive oil
- Sea salt
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Place baguette slices on the baking sheet and brush with olive oil.
- Sprinkle with sea salt and then place in the oven for 8-10 minutes or until toasted.
- In a small bowl mix together the diced tomatoes, artichoke hearts, crumbled feta, chopped olives and fresh basil.
- Serve the tomato mixture with the toasted baguette toasts.