Firefighters were battling an apartment fire Friday morning in northwest Oklahoma City.
The fire was reported at 9:05 a.m. at The Invitational Apartments on NW 122 and St. Andrews Drive. The fire reportedly started on a balcony and spread to an apartment.
Ten people left the building while it was being evacuated. Firefighters were able to put the fire out within 15 minutes.
One dog was rescued and revived. It is expected to be OK. No injuries were reported.
Fire officials say the cause of the fire was accidental and attributed to the improper discard of a cigarette on the balcony.
Stay with News 9 and News9.com for more information as it becomes available.