• After picking up its 17th straight true road win by beating Iowa State 37-27, No. 5/5 Oklahoma (3-0, 1-0) returns home to host Army West Point (2-1) on Saturday at 6 p.m. CT at Gaylord Family — Oklahoma Memorial Stadium. The contest will be televised on a pay-per-view basis by FOX with Brendan Burke, Gary Reasons and Christian Steckel announcing.
• The Sooners are making their 408th all-time appearance in the AP poll's top five this week, more than any other program. That means OU has been in the top five in 36 percent of all AP polls (1,139 total polls) which started in 1936. This is OU's 13th appearance in the AP top 5 since the start of 2017.
• OU is 24-4-1 (.845) all-time as the No. 5 team in the AP Poll and has won four straight games when ranked fifth and 11 of its last 12. It is 11-2-1 at home as the No. 5 squad.
• Oklahoma has won more Big 12 titles over the last 19 years (11) than it has lost home games. OU is 108-10 (.915) at Gaylord Family — Oklahoma Memorial Stadium since the start of the 1999 season, with all 118 of those games sellouts. It is the best home winning percentage among Power Five schools over the last 19-plus seasons (Ohio State is next at .884). OU has outscored its opponents by an average of 42-16 in those games.
• OU is coming off a 37-27 victory at Iowa State on Saturday, the Sooners' nation-leading 17th straight true road win. Kyler Murray threw for a career-high 348 yards and three touchdowns while adding 77 yards on the ground, and Marquise Brown hauled in nine passes for 191 yards, one of them a 75-yard bomb for a TD. Brown's 189 receiving yards before halftime set a school record for receiving yards in a half.
• Army notched its ninth straight home win on Saturday against Hawai'i, 28-21, and forced three incompletions to end the game after the Rainbow Warriors got to the Army 11-yard line. Quarterback Kelvin Hopkins Jr. led the Black Knights by passing for 162 yards and rushing for 110. He became the first Army player in three seasons to pass and rush for 100 yards in a game.
• The Sooners have scored at least 30 points in 26 of their last 27 games (29 in the other). They have won 25 of those 27 contests. OU's 25-2 record since Oct. 1, 2016, is the nation's second best (Alabama is 26-2).