Wood Burning Stove Causes OKC Shop To Catch Fire


Saturday, February 9th 2019, 7:37 am

By: News 9


An overnight fire southeast of the metro reportedly caused $50,000 worth of damage.

Oklahoma City Fire says a shop and a vehicle in front of the building were fully engulfed in flames when they arrived. The fire happened near southeast 149th and Anderson road. Fire officials say the cause of the fire was a wood-burning stove left unattended.

No one was injured.

 

","published":"2019-02-09T13:37:43.000Z","updated":"2019-02-09T13:37:44.000Z","summary":"An overnight fire southeast of the metro reportedly caused $50,000 worth of damage.","affiliate":{"_id":"5cc353fe1c9d440000d3b70f","callSign":"kwtv","origin":"https://www.news9.com"},"contentClass":"news","createdAt":"2020-01-31T19:21:58.481Z","updatedAt":"2022-03-30T01:25:21.592Z","__v":3,"show":true,"link":"/story/5e347e56527dcf49dad74f36/wood-burning-stove-causes-okc-shop-to-catch-fire","hasSchedule":false,"id":"5e347e56527dcf49dad74f36"};
logo

Get The Daily Update!

Be among the first to get breaking news, weather, and general news updates from News 9 delivered right to your inbox!

More Like This

February 9th, 2019

November 7th, 2022

July 20th, 2022

August 31st, 2021

Top Headlines

December 3rd, 2022

December 3rd, 2022

December 3rd, 2022

December 3rd, 2022