Bobcat’s Kitty Litter Cake
Monday, October 30th 2017, 4:31 PM CDT
Bobcat's Kitty Litter Cake
- 2 boxes German chocolate cake mix
- 1 package Oreo vanilla sandwich cookies
- 1 cup prepared vanilla pudding (Jell-O or Snack Pan brand)
- A few drops blue food coloring
- 12 small Tootsie Rolls or equivalent
- 1 new cat-litter box
- 1 new pooper scooper
Sassy Mama note: I buy my litter box cake utensils at the Dollar Store and run them through the dishwasher before using!
- Prepare the cake mixes according to package instructions in a large baking sheet pan.
- Remove from the oven and allow the cake to cool.
- Pulse the all of the cookies in a food processor or blender until they are a fine dust.
- Add blue food coloring as your pulse till the cookies turn a bluefish green color.
To prepare the cake:
- Crumble the cake into the bottom of the NEW AND CLEAN litter box.
- Stir in the prepared pudding into the crumbled cake until combined. It will be lumpy.
- Sprinkle the cookie dust over the top.
- To make the "poops" microwave the unwrapped Tootsie Rolls for 5-10 seconds. Carefully form into poo's. Be imaginative. Kids love this!
- Serve with a NEW AND CLEAN kitty scooper.