Man Found Dead in Oklahoma City House Fire
Staff and Wire Reports
OKLAHOMA CITY - Oklahoma City firefighters have found the body of a man inside a burning home.
Firefighters were called to the blaze in northeast Oklahoma City early Friday and found the man dead inside the house.
Police have ruled the fire an accident started by food on the stove. The medical examiner's office will be doing a positive identification and release the name after their identification.
Firefighters say they had trouble getting into the home because of bars on the windows.