Wednesday, November 17th 2021, 4:54 pm
- 2 cups cornmeal
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon sugar or honey
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- 1 tablespoon + 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees and spray an 8x8 baking pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, mix together all of the ingredients till smooth.
- Pour the batter into the pan and bake for 25 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and cool.
Click here to follow Sassy Mama on Facebook.