Wednesday, August 25th 2021, 3:22 pm
By: News 9
- 4 cups zucchini spirals
- 2 cups milk
- 2 eggs
- Salt and pepper
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/4 cup cornstarch
- 3 cups canola oil
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- Ziploc Bag
- Heat canola oil in a large stock pot to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the milk, eggs salt and pepper.
- Put the zucchini spirals into the milk bath.
- While the zucchini is in the milk bath, open the Ziploc bag and mix together the flour, cornstarch, garlic salt and pepper.
- Remove the zucchini from the milk bath with tongs and transfer to the flour bag.
- Seal the bag and toss the flour with the zucchini to coat.
- Carefully lower the zucchini spirals into the hot oil using tongs.
- Cook the zucchini till it is brown on both sides.
- Transfer to a paper towel lined baking sheet to drain.
- Sprinkle with sea salt.
Click here to follow Sassy Mama on Facebook.