A woman claims it was her aunt, Katie White, 50, who died in Thursday evening's house explosion in Amber.
Just before 7:30 p.m. Thursday, emergency crews were called to a home at Main and Holley to a reported house explosion. The Amber fire chief said it was due to a propane gas leak.
The niece said White was at the home in Amber visiting with two of her children, at the time of the explosion. Her children were able to get out safely.
White was a married mom of seven children. A GoFund Me Account has been set up if you would like to help donate to the family.