Cigarette, Oxygen Tank Ignite House Fire


Friday, December 5th 2008, 9:07 am

By: News 9


News9.com

OKLAHOMA CITY -- Firefighters say a man who was smoking while using an oxygen tank started a house fire in southwest Oklahoma City.

The fire started at about 7:20 a.m. Friday in the 4100 Block of S. Drexel. Firefighters said the man was able to escape the house.

He is being treated for smoke inhalation.

logo

Get The Daily Update!

Be among the first to get breaking news, weather, and general news updates from News 9 delivered right to your inbox!

More Like This

December 5th, 2008

July 20th, 2022

August 31st, 2021

August 13th, 2021

Top Headlines

September 29th, 2022

September 29th, 2022

September 29th, 2022

September 29th, 2022