Monday, March 13th 2017, 3:56 pm
By: News 9
- 4 cups cubed bread (brioche bread is divine)
- 1/2 stick unsalted butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 tablespoon seasoning of your choice (Italian, ranch dressing mix, Greek etc.)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, add the bread cubes.
- In a small bowl mix together the melted butter, olive oil, sea salt and seasonings of your choice.
- Pour the seasoned oil over the bread and toss to coat.
- Place the bread cubes on the baking sheet and spread to cover evenly over the pan.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes or until golden brown and toasted.
- Cool and store in a Ziploc bag for up to 3 weeks.