Sassy Mama: Easy Taquitos
Sassy Mama shares an easy way to make homemade taquitos.
Wednesday, September 6th 2023, 4:46 pm
- 12 corn tortillas
- 2 1/2 cups rotisserie chicken, chopped
- 1 can Rotel tomatoes, drained
- 4 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 cup shredded sharp, and Monterey Jack cheese blend
- 1 tablespoon taco seasoning
- Vegetable oil
- Put the chicken, Rotel, tomatoes, cream, cheese, shredded cheese and taco seasoning into a food processor and pull until mixed together.
- Warm the corn tortillas in a microwave for 30 seconds. This makes it much easier to roll up.
- Smear 2 tablespoon of the cheesy chicken mixture into the center of a corn tortilla, and then roll up and set seam side down. Continue until all the tortillas have been rolled up.
- To cook: either fry them in oil until crispy or cook in an air fryer for 10 minutes.
- Serve with your favorite salsa or sour cream.
For more Sassy Mama recipes, visit @carynsassymamaross on Instagram.