Wednesday, April 7th 2021, 3:40 pm
By: News 9
- 1 cup tapioca pearls
- 10 cups of water
- Simple syrup
To prepare tapioca pearls:
- In a large stock pot, bring 10 cups of water to a rolling boil.
- Slowly add in the tapioca pearls and give them a gentle stir.
- Allow the pearls to rise to the top and then reduce the heat to medium heat and put the lid on pot for 3 to 5 minutes.
- Once the pearls have reached your desired texture.
- Use a strainer to remove the pearls and place in any airtight container to cool.
- While cooling pour honey or simple syrup over the pearls.
- Once cooled store in refrigerator for up to a week.
Click here to follow Sassy Mama on Facebook.