Wednesday, October 21st 2020, 3:45 pm
By: News 9
- 1 bowl of popped popcorn
- 4 tablespoon melted unsalted butter, melted
- 2 tablespoon nutritional yeast
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4!teaspoon cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- Salt as needed
- Pour melted butter over popcorn and toss together.
- In a small bowl, mix together all of the spices and then sprinkle over the warm popcorn with melted butter and toss until coded and flavored as you like.
- Store any leftover seasoning in an airtight container to use for future movie nights.
Click here to follow Sassy Mama on Facebook.