Candle Blamed For Tulsa House Fire

<p>Firefighters blame a candle for a fire that damage a house in Tulsa.&nbsp;</p>

Monday, December 5th 2016, 9:09 am

By: News On 6


Firefighters blame a candle for a fire that damage a house in Tulsa.

The fire happened in the 5900 block of East Newton, about halfway between Yale and Sheridan and a few blocks south of Pine.

Firefighters say smoke woke up the woman who lives there and she found the living room on fire. They blamed the fire on a forgotten candle.

No one was hurt.

logo

Get The Daily Update!

Be among the first to get breaking news, weather, and general news updates from News 9 delivered right to your inbox!

More Like This

December 5th, 2016

March 22nd, 2024

March 14th, 2024

February 9th, 2024

Top Headlines

May 24th, 2024

May 24th, 2024

May 24th, 2024

May 24th, 2024