1 tbsp butter
1 tbsp Shallots, small dice
½ cup Crab meat
2 tbsp Goat cheese
2 tsp Dill, minced
½ tsp Tabasco
To taste Salt & Pepper
1 ea Zucchini
8 ea Dill sprigs
Red bell pepper, small diced
1) Cut zucchini into eight pieces, make small cups with a melon baller and set aside.
2) Heat a small sauté pan. Add butter and shallots, cook until they brown slightly.
3) Add the crab and toss lightly.
4) Add the goat cheese and mix with a spatula until creamy.
5) Add the dill, Tabasco, salt and pepper and mix until evenly distributed throughout.
6) Stuff the crab mix into the zucchini. Take the zucchini cups and press the tops into the bread crumbs.
7) Bake in a 350 degree oven until the bread crumbs begin to brown.
8) Garnish with dill and red bell pepper.
7401 N. Kelley Ave.
Oklahoma City, OK 73111
News9.com is proud to provide Oklahomans with timely and relevant news and information, sharing the stories, pictures and loves of Oklahomans across our great state.