Candle Sparks Fire In Oklahoma City Apartment - - Oklahoma City, OK - News, Weather, Video and Sports |

Candle Sparks Fire In Oklahoma City Apartment

Posted: Updated:

OKLAHOMA CITY -- An apartment caught fire Friday night at the Los Pueblos Apartment Complex, located at Interstate 240 and Shartel Avenue.

The fire started from a candle, which then spread to bedding. Total damage to the apartment was estimated at $8,000.

Powered by Frankly
News 9
7401 N. Kelley Ave.
Oklahoma City, OK 73111 is proud to provide Oklahomans with timely and relevant news and information, sharing the stories, pictures and loves of Oklahomans across our great state.
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2018 KWTV. All Rights Reserved. For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service, and Ad Choices.