2 chicken breasts
4 russet potatoes
1 cup diced pickles
½ cup pickle juice
1 cup mayonnaise
1 can sweet peas
6 eggs hardboiled, peeled, and chopped
1. Boil six eggs, let cool then peel and chop them.
2. Poach your chicken breasts. When cooled, dice up the chicken.
3. Boil potatoes. Peel them and dice them when cooled.
4. Add cooled chicken, eggs, potatoes and other ingredients in a bowl.
5. Mix well and enjoy as an appetizer with some chopped tomatoes or in a sandwich.
7401 N. Kelley Ave.
Oklahoma City, OK 73111
News9.com is proud to provide Oklahomans with timely and relevant news and information, sharing the stories, pictures and loves of Oklahomans across our great state.