Tuesday, October 7th 2008, 8:34 AM CDT
- 1 large cucumber, chopped
- 2 roma (plum) tomatoes, chopped
- 5oz. kalamata olives
- 4oz.feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 red onion, halved and thinly sliced
- 10oz. package romaine lettuce leaves
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 1/2 cups red wine vinegar
- In a large bowl, mix the cucumber, tomatoes, olives, feta cheese, red onion, and romaine. In a separate bowl, mix the olive oil, garlic powder, oregano, basil, lemon juice, and red wine vinegar. Pour dressing over the vegetables, and toss to coat.
One serving (1/8th of recipe) provides 155 calories, 3 grams protein, 11 grams fat, 3 grams saturated fat, 12 grams carbohydrate, 2 grams fiber, 13 mg cholesterol and 325 mg sodium.