Hot Beef 'Sundaes'
1 package (17 ounces) refrigerated fully cooked beef tips with gravy
1 package (24 ounces) refrigerated mashed potatoes
1 package (10 ounces) frozen mixed vegetables
Shredded Cheddar cheese, dairy sour cream, cherry or grape tomatoes
- 1. Heat beef tips with gravy according to package directions.
- 2. Heat mashed potatoes according to package directions.
- 3. Cook mixed vegetables according to package directions.
- 4. Using ice cream scoop, place 2 scoops (about 1/3 cup each) mashed potatoes in each of 4 individual sundae cups or serving bowls.
- 5. Divide beef tips evenly over potatoes in each dish.
- 6. Divide mixed vegetables over beef tips.
- 7. Sprinkle with cheese and top with small amount of sour cream, as desired.
- 8. Place 1 grape tomato in center of each serving for the "cherry".
Makes 4 servings.
Nutrition Facts per serving: (Toppings not included in the analysis)
Calories: 308 Carbohydrates: 36 grams Protein: 22 grams
Fat: 9 grams Sodium: 1270 mg Fiber: 4 grams