KWTV Contest Rules
1. All KWTV contests are open to all residents of the state of Oklahoma unless otherwise noted, and unless specific age is require by type of contest, participating agency or advertiser by law.
2. Only one qualifier or winner per family within a 30 day period.
3. Winners may be required to sign a release, and all winners agree to allow KWTV to use their name, and/or likeness for promotional purposes without further compensation.
4. KWTV is not responsible for problems occurring within the telephone system which either inhibit or increase the chances of winning a phone-in contest. In case of telephone line malfunctions, the decision of KWTV will be final.
5. Employees and agents of Griffin Communications and their families, their advertising agencies or representatives are ineligible to enter contests on KWTV.
6. Winners my not request substitution of prizes.
7. Prizes are non-transferable. Prizes have no cash value, expressed or implied.
8. KWTV reserves the right to revoke prizes if the winner does not meet any or all eligibility requirements. Eligibility will be explained for each contest on that contest's specific web page on News9.com.
9. All local, state and federal taxes are the sole responsibility of the winner.
10. KWTV may, due to the unavailability of prizes awarded, substitute another prize of equal value for the prize originally won. KWTV will not be responsible or held liable for prizes awarded to an event that is canceled.
11. With respect to any disputes regarding contests, the decision of KWTV is final.
12. KWTV, its agency and any representatives shall not be liable for any claim, injury or damage from any KWTV contest or prize awarded in a contest.
13. All contest entries become property of KWTV. KWTV may withhold any or all contest materials, for any reason station management deems crucial to the completion of the contest, or for any reason relating to publicity and/or advertising.
14. Unless otherwise stated, multiple entries by the same person will be discarded and may be deemed cause for disqualification.
15. These rules are subject to change without notice.