Fire causes $40,000 in damage - News9.com - Oklahoma City, OK - News, Weather, Video and Sports |

Fire causes $40,000 in damage

Posted: Updated:
Fire officials said the fire was caused by an unattended, lighted, candle. Fire officials said the fire was caused by an unattended, lighted, candle.

NEWS 9

No one was hurt Tuesday morning in a house fire at 4713 N. Hamilton Drive in northwest Oklahoma City.

The fire caused $40,000 worth of damage to the home, fire officials said. An unattended burning candle caused the fire.

 

Powered by Frankly
News 9
7401 N. Kelley Ave.
Oklahoma City, OK 73111
News9.com is proud to provide Oklahomans with timely and relevant news and information, sharing the stories, pictures and loves of Oklahomans across our great state.
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2018 KWTV. All Rights Reserved. For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service, and Ad Choices.