Wednesday, May 23rd 2018, 4:11 PM CDT
- 4 Roma tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 Red onion, diced
- 1 can blackeyed peas, drained
- 1 can black beans, drained
- 1 cup frozen roasted corn, thawed
- 1 jalapeno, finely diced ***
- 1/2 red and green peppers, diced
- 1/2 cup chopped cilantro, diced
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1 cup Italian dressing
- Tortilla chips
- Combine all of ingredients in a large bowl.
- Put the dip into plastic airtight container and chill in the refrigerator.
- Allow the dip to set at least two to four hours before serving.
- Serve with your favorite tortilla chips.