Wednesday, March 21st 2018, 4:29 PM CDT
- 1 can garbanzo beans, rinsed & drained
- 2 cups chicken breast, sliced
- Olive oil
- Lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, sliced
- 1 cup cucumbers, sliced
- 2 cups baby spinach
- In a skillet over medium high heat place the garbanzo beans drizzle with olive oil sprinkle with sea salt.
- Sauté the garbanzo beans till lightly crispy and browned.
- Add the chicken and warm. Remove from the heat. In 2 bowls add 1/2 of the spinach to each.
- Place garbanzo beans, chicken, tomatoes and sliced cucumber on top.
- To make dressing: whisk together the olive oil, lemon juice, oregano, salt/pepper to taste.
- Drizzle over the bowls and enjoy!