Monday, March 5th 2018, 3:50 PM CST
- Foil or parchment paper
- Sea salt
- Olive oil
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Wash the beets well.
- Cut the greens from the beet bulb.
- Place the beet bulb on a piece of foil and drizzle with olive oil and a sprinkling of sea salt.
- Fold up the foil and repeat with the remaining bulbs.
- Place the foil packets on a baking sheet and cook for 45 minutes.
- Remove from the oven.
- Put gloves on & while the beets are warm the beet bulb skins will slip off.
- Allow the beets to cool.