NW OKC House Fire Caused By Fireplace - News9.com - Oklahoma City, OK - News, Weather, Video and Sports |

NEWS

NW OKC House Fire Caused By Fireplace

Posted: Updated:
A northwest Oklahoma City family was displaced from their home after a fire, firefighter said. A northwest Oklahoma City family was displaced from their home after a fire, firefighter said.
OKLAHOMA CITY -

A northwest Oklahoma City family was displaced from their home after a fire, firefighter said.

The fire happened about 11:30 p.m. Tuesday in the 8200 block of Harvest Hills Road. 

Three people were inside the home and were able to leave the home when a fire sparked near the fireplace. Fire officials said the fireplace caused the fire. 

The home suffered water and smoke damage. Fire officials estimated the damage of being $40,000 to $50,000. 

No injuries were reported.

Special Features

iPhone App

Get breaking news, weather, sports & video directly on your iPhone.

Politics

Breaking political news & the latest headlines from the state capitol & D.C.

Radars

See where weather is happening using our live interactive radars.

Technology

Spend your money wisely with reviews of new tech gadgets & the latest news in technology.

TV Schedule

Need to know what's on TV? Check out our television schedule.

Live Radar

WARN Interactive
Powered by Frankly
News 9
7401 N. Kelley Ave.
Oklahoma City, OK 73111
News9.com is proud to provide Oklahomans with timely and relevant news and information, sharing the stories, pictures and loves of Oklahomans across our great state.
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2018 KWTV. All Rights Reserved. For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service, and Ad Choices.