NW OKC House Fire Caused By Fireplace
OKLAHOMA CITY - A northwest Oklahoma City family was displaced from their home after a fire, firefighter said.
The fire happened about 11:30 p.m. Tuesday in the 8200 block of Harvest Hills Road.
Three people were inside the home and were able to leave the home when a fire sparked near the fireplace. Fire officials said the fireplace caused the fire.
The home suffered water and smoke damage. Fire officials estimated the damage of being $40,000 to $50,000.
No injuries were reported.