Apple-Pecan Pork Chops
Start to Finish: 20 minutes
(4) boneless pork loin chops, cut 3/4 to 1 inch thick
(2) Tbsp butter
(1) medium red apple, cored and thinly sliced
1/4 cup coarsely chopped pecans
(1) Tbsp packed brown sugar
Instructions for Oven Method:
1. Trim fat from chops and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Set aside.
2. In a large skillet, melt butter over medium heat until it sizzles.
3. Add apple slices; cook and stir for (2) minutes.
4. Push apples to side of skillet.
5. Add pork chops; cook for (4) minutes.
6. Turn chops, moving apple aside as needed.
7. Spoon apple over chops.
8. Sprinkle with pecans and brown sugar.
9. Cook, covered, for (4) to (8) minutes more or until chops are slightly pink in center.
10. Serve apples and cooking juices over chops.
Nutrition Facts per Potato (loaded)
• Calories: 250
• Total Fat: 13g
• Cholesterol: 66 mg
• Sodium: 360 mg
• Dietary Fiber: 1 g