If a worker is handling electrical wires, they're more than likely required to have an electrical license.  You can check the Construction Industries Board database yourself by clicking here.

And if you have any questions, or need to file a complaint, you can call CIB at (405) 271-5217 or Toll Free: (877) 484-4424.