Sales - Family
Picture This at Frontier City Official Rules
Thursday, June 19th 2008, 10:16 AM CDT
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Contest open to Oklahoma residents only. Open to residents within the NEWS 9 (KWTV-Oklahoma City) DMA, as defined by the Nielsen Station Index. The Nielsen Station Index controls, however, this area is generally Oklahoma City and surrounding areas.
- Void where prohibited or restricted.
- Offer subject to all applicable laws.
- Employees of the sponsoring companies and members of each of their immediate families/households are not eligible to participate.
- Entries will be accepted from June 20, 2008- July 16, 2008 at noon to News9.com. Must be completed entry form with a photograph featuring people at Frontier City and short essay about the picture to be eligible.
- By submitting photo and information to News9.com, you hereby grant News9.com and its affiliates perpetual and royalty free right to use, reproduce, edit, and display, use of the photograph or information to NEWS 9.
- Contestants may submit more than one photo with short essay describing their memory at Frontier City
- The photo must feature people at Frontier City
- Photos must be submitted by Wednesday, July 16 at NOON.
- Winner will be chosen by NEWS 9 Chief Meteorologist Gary England and will be featured on both the 6pm newscast and News9.com.
- Participants in the News9.com Picture This at Frontier City Trivia Contest must take the trivia quiz then register for a chance to win a Season Pass Prize Package.
- Deadline for answering trivia questions is Wednesday, July 16, 2008, at NOON. The winner will be announced Friday, July 18, 2008 at noon.