Sassy Mama: Cinnamon Spice Snack Mix
Wednesday, November 23rd 2022, 4:55 pm
Sassy Mama is putting together a cinnamon spice snack mix during News 9 at 4 p.m. Wednesday.
- 4 cups Chex cereal (your choice)
- 3 cups pretzels
- ½ cup butter, melted
- ½ cup sugar
- 2 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1 cup honey roasted peanuts or almonds
- 1 cup M&M’s
- Dried fruits (cranberries, mango, raisins, etc)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, mix together the cereal, pretzels, melted butter, cinnamon and sugar.
- Pour onto a baking sheet and bake for 15-20 minutes.
- Stir the mixture every 5 minutes to ensure the cereal and pretzels do not burn and evenly brown.
- Remove from the oven and allow it to cool completely.
- Pour the mixture into a large bowl and add the remaining ingredients.
- Serve in small cups at the kids table or as a snack while watching football!