Sassy Mama: Kolache
Monday, December 6th 2021, 5:03 pm
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter (softened)
- 3 ounces cream cheese ( softened)
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 to 1/3 cup jam (chilled)
- 1/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- Combine the cream cheese, all purpose flour and cream cheese in medium sized bowl.
- Beat together for 2 minutes until a ball forms.
- Cut the dough into two and flatten.
- Wrapped in plastic wrap and chill for at least two hours.
- To prepare cookies: roll out the dough on a well floured surface till the dough is a quarter inch in thickness.
- Cut into squares.
- Put a eighth of a teaspoon of jam in the middle of the square and pinch the corners together in the middle and seal with a drop of water.
- Bake at 3:50 for 15 minutes.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar.
Click here to follow Sassy Mama on Facebook.