Wednesday, November 10th 2021, 4:09 pm
By: News 9
- One French bread baguette, cut in half
- Olive oil
- 8 slices manchego cheese
- 4 tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons capers or Kalamata olives, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- Salt and pepper
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Preheat the oven to 375°.
- Cut the baguette into fourths and then cut each piece in half lengthwise.
- Drizzle the bread with olive oil and add slices of men Checo cheese on top.
- Place the bread in the oven and allow the cheese to melt completely.
- While the cheese is melting place the chopped tomatoes, olives, garlic in a small bowl and mix together.
- Add olive oil, salt and pepper to taste.
- Remove the toasted bread from the oven and serve the tomato relish on top.
Click here to follow Sassy Mama on Facebook.