The Bricktown Brewery restaurant near Memorial and Macarthur is cleaning up after an overnight fire.
Fire crews who were called to the scene around 3 a.m. on Monday morning were met with heavy smoke and found the blaze had spread to portions of the attic.
Crews said the restaurant's fire suppression sprinklers were activated but offered little help since the fire had spread to the attic.
Firefighters told News 9 that the blaze could have possibly been sparked by a discarded cigarette butt that was found by crews.
Crews say the blaze burnt large portions of the attic and left the dining area damaged by smoke and water. Officials say the fire caused an estimated $200,000 worth of damage.
Nobody was injured in the blaze.