One person was treated after a house fire in northwest Oklahoma City, firefighters said.
The fire was reported Tuesday morning in the 2000 block of NW 11th near Pennsylvania Avenue.
Firefighters said insulation in the attic was smoldering. It was quickly put out.
While putting out the fire, firefighters found someone inside the attic.
Firefighters are not sure why the person was in the attic.
The person was evaluated and treated by paramedics at the scene.
Two other people were inside the home and were able to get out safely, firefighters said.