Wednesday, April 7th 2021, 3:42 pm
By: News 9
To Make Boba or Bubble Tea:
- 3 cups of boiling water
- 4 black tea bags
- 1/4 cup simple syrup
- Milk of your choice
- Tapioca pearls
To add flavors:
- use well strained puréed fruit
To make tea:
- Pour hot water over tea bags in a large container and allow tea to steep for 3-5 minutes.
- Remove tea bags. Add 1/4 cup simple syrup or honey to sweeten.
- Put lid on container and chill.
To make Boba Tea:
- Fill the bottom 1/4 of cup with tapioca pearls.
- Add tea till cup is half full.
- Add milk of choice and ice.
- Serve with big straw!
If making fruit flavored Boba:
- use green tea and add purée to bottom cup along with tapioca pearls.
Click here to follow Sassy Mama on Facebook.