Wednesday, March 10th 2021, 4:53 pm
By: News 9
- 2 slices Spam
- 3 ounces cooked white rice
- 1 tablespoon furikake seasoning
- 1-2 tablespoon teriyaki sauce
- 1 whole sheet nori
- In large skillet, cook Spam until lightly browned and crisp.
- Brush with grill sauce or cooking sauce.
- Place rice into musubi press or line inside of empty Spam can with plastic wrap and press rice into the bottom of the can.
- Sprinkle with seasoned furikake.
- Remove rice from can.
- Place slice of Spam on top of rice. Press down firmly.
- Using kitchen scissors cut the nori in a 2 inch wide strip to wrap around the middle of the musubi.
- Use water to seal the edges on the bottom.
- Brush with additional teriyaki sauce.
Click here to follow Sassy Mama on Facebook.