Wednesday, January 27th 2021, 4:16 pm
By: News 9
- 2 packages single serve instant coffee
- 2 tablespoon sugar
- 2 tablespoon hot water
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- Combine all ingredients in a medium sized bowl and whip with a whisk or hand mixer.
- It should start to get thick within 1-2 minutes and continues to get thicker the longer you blend!
- Fill a glass with ice and fill cup 2/3 of the way full.
- Stir in ½ teaspoon vanilla into milk.
- Spoon coffee whip on top of milk, then stir completely in before drinking because the coffee by itself is very strong.
Click here to follow Sassy Mama on Facebook.