Squatters Cause Fire At Warr Acres Grow House


Wednesday, January 13th 2021, 8:02 am

By: News 9


-

A marijuana grow house near Northwest 50th and Meridian in Warr Acres went up in smoke. Oklahoma City police say two squatters were camped out on the backside of the "Goodies Express Smoke-Shop and Dispensary Supplies," using a propane tank to keep warm when the fire started.

logo

Get The Daily Update!

Be among the first to get breaking news, weather, and general news updates from News On 6 delivered right to your inbox!

More Like This

January 13th, 2021

September 25th, 2022

September 25th, 2022

September 25th, 2022

Top Headlines

September 25th, 2022

September 25th, 2022

September 25th, 2022

September 25th, 2022